ROWAN'S HOME PAGE
Many people have asked what this photo is.
It is actually a test of a nuclear waste receptacle, to see if the core remains
intact in the event of an accident - in this case a semi trailer colliding
with a train locomotive. (!!) You can see the bright orange receptacle flying
upwards in this picture. I found it when I was doing research on nuclear
accidents, but unfortunately I don't know the exact site I got it from...
Hmmm. Which one am I?
Welcome to my home page. Time for a change again, so I'm rewriting parts of my
site to be a little more current, and hopefully a little more interesting. I'm
also trying to settle on a reasonably consistent look over the entire site.
On Wednesday 13th October 1999 the site moved to a different computer, and I
didn't bother to transfer the logs over. This means that the
site statistics start over from this date.
To see a higher resolution picture of me, select 'More about me'.
More about me
- who I am and what I do.
Decaying and disappearing historical sites
- Photo essay site with historical information where available.
- what happens when you go crazy with a can of spray paint.
Chat with the Sensation
Bot - entertaining chat with a computer! Warning, can be
referrals - What people type into search engines to arrive at
this web site.
- some pictures of places I've travelled. Now contains random image feature. Last update: July 2000
- a list of interesting, witty and just plain bizarre web sites.
- a small collection of various electronics circuits.
- lots of you come here to find out about MoonRock, a BASIC like language and
Simple Little Compiler
- a very simple C/BASIC style compiler intended to be as portable as possible
My other programs
- some other programs I've written
- send an email to me (spam cladding present)
Generate a random "olde style" insult
- do this a few times to see how it generates them
Show the junk your browser spits out
- how much a typical WWW site sees about you and your setup